Points up front: Catholic taste does not include credit derivatives
Is the pope a credit picker? It appears as though he is
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MGG targets $500 million for 'special opportunities' direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Saba launches new credit hedge fund 7 hours ago
- Ellington holds first close on structured credit dislocation fund 8 hours ago
- Capital Four launches two CLO funds 11 hours ago
- Ares fined $1 million by SEC over 'misuse of non-public information' 11 hours ago
- A lot of CLO portfolios look similar and I’ve never been one to follow the herd 21 days ago
- Where are the gloating I-told-you-so columnists who claimed CLOs would bring global destruction? 21 days ago
- Liquidity is king. A company with a sound long-term value proposition may not last the next few weeks 21 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 21 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 21 days ago