We are not structured finance investors – we are corporate credit specialists
Fair Oaks' Miguel Ramos-Fuentenebro takes our credit quiz
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock brings triple A spreads back to 130bp with new US CLO 2 days ago
- Credit traders' kickstand: curves in focus as market overcomes mid-week wobble 2 days ago
- CBAM approaches $10 billion in CLO volume as 11th new issue prices 2 days ago
- US pension injects $300 million into mezzanine debt and high yield 2 days ago
- CVC adds Alcentra official to investor relations team in London 2 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 10 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 10 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 10 days ago
- CarVal’s independence backed by five-year Cargill loan 10 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 10 days ago