UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling
The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its final set of fund governance rules that aim to strengthen the duty of authorised fund managers to their investors.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 2 hours ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 6 hours ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 7 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 7 hours ago
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 1 day ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 6 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 6 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 6 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 6 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 6 days ago