UK funds brace themselves against value-for-money ruling
The UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its final set of fund governance rules that aim to strengthen the duty of authorised fund managers to their investors.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 2 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 2 hours ago
- Black Diamond CLO fails with buy back offer 5 hours ago
- Argentina auction deliverables list points to lower recovery than CDS 5 hours ago
- Direct lenders weigh options as next round of funding nears: Creditflux webinar 8 hours ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 4 days ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 4 days ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 4 days ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 4 days ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 4 days ago