Tracking down the credit industry’s original winners
All winning managers at the first Creditflux awards survived the crisis, under their own names – like BlackRock – or under new owners. But what happened to the people who collected the trophies?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit touches November levels as nerves fray on France and Fed 18 hours ago
- SC Lowy hires illiquid credit trader from Morgan Stanley 18 hours ago
- Sun Life to liquidate publicly-traded IG credit fund 20 hours ago
- PennantPark keeps up fundraising pace with new credit opps strategy 20 hours ago
- Marathon secures $900 million for asset-based lending fund 22 hours ago
- Perhaps 2021 will be the first year of the next expansion 1 month ago
- CLO issuers flex their bond muscles 1 month ago
- We were battered in 2020 — but we weren’t beaten 1 month ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 1 month ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 1 month ago