Tracking down the credit industry’s original winners
All winning managers at the first Creditflux awards survived the crisis, under their own names – like BlackRock – or under new owners. But what happened to the people who collected the trophies?
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 19 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 20 hours ago
- Decalia adds ex-Morgan Stanley official to senior private credit role 20 hours ago
- Beechbrook appoints chariman for Irish SME fund 21 hours ago
- US pension backs insurance credit fund 21 hours ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 14 days ago
- The ideal home for a loan 14 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 14 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 14 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 14 days ago