Points up front: traders are dedicated, no matter how hot it gets
When a fire alarm goes off, you should make your way to the nearest exit: unless you’re a trader
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs benefit as upgrades make for lighter triple C buckets 1 day ago
- Citi and BofA to bring others on board with groundbreaking CLO/loan b-wic platform 1 day ago
- Highland ends 12-year dispute with UBS over CLO-squared amid "shocking revelations" 1 day ago
- Senior structured credit portfolio manager tipped to join BlueBay in London 1 day ago
- CSAM prints largest new issue Euro CLO since 2017 1 day ago
- Inflation fears add to allure of CLOs and keep fatigue at bay 9 days ago
- Technicals support IG while investors hunt for rising stars 9 days ago
- Loan technical and supply glut keeps CLOs in check 9 days ago
- CLO supply boom spurs S&P to demand issuance calendars 9 days ago
- Issuers offer bespoke CLO terms to wealthy investors 9 days ago