JP Morgan keeps up synthetic CDO momentum
Sources say that JP Morgan priced a $500 million synthetic CDO last month, underlining its position as one of the key deal arrangers in this market
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aegon targets ABS for new fund 14 hours ago
- Oak Hill breaks post-covid CLO record with 125bp triple A print 14 hours ago
- Golub takes CLO series to 50 with first BSL deal of 2020 14 hours ago
- Voya passes $1 billion US CLO issuance in 2020 14 hours ago
- Barings prints largest post-covid European CLO via Natixis 15 hours ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 25 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 25 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 25 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 25 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 25 days ago