CLO manager ‘unable’ to find assets and returns cash
CLO management fees are linked to the size of each deal, so naturally managers will fight tooth and nail to keep their deal structures intact. But PGIM defied this logic last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 21 hours ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 21 hours ago
- Curve traders take hammer to US high yield kink 21 hours ago
- MUFG refis fixed rate tranches in two US CLOs 22 hours ago
- CLO managers turn out pre-covid warehouses by splitting them in half 22 hours ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 6 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 6 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 6 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 6 days ago
- Flat Rock eyes interval fund conversion for private BDC 6 days ago