Structured credit specialists seek future-proofing in direct lending
At the turn of the last credit cycle, structured credit recovered spectacularly – but credit managers today seem to be gravitating towards private credit as the area to pick up excess returns in a downturn
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Hayfin features single B tranche in short-dated euro CLO 2 hours ago
- Chesapeake deliverables point to big pay-out on CDS 3 hours ago
- SkyBridge generates best returns since inception with 75% credit exposure 3 hours ago
- Oaktree managing director joins Peak Rock as it grows credit business 5 hours ago
- Creditflux explores cure for CLO test breaches in today's live virtual briefing 6 hours ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 7 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 7 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 7 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 7 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 7 days ago