Dedication pays off in risk sharing
Fund managers are pitching dedicated CRT funds to institutional investors as market hits €75 billion in 2017 and US banks start to take notice. By Sayed Kadiri
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CBAM readies debut European CLO 14 hours ago
- Credit dips inside key levels as wide end outperforms 15 hours ago
- US private credit webinar set to tackle mid-market 15 hours ago
- Fund manager hires Hayfin's structured credit head and launches CLO fund 15 hours ago
- Patrimonium launches two private debt funds 15 hours ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 1 day ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 1 day ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 1 day ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 1 day ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 1 day ago