BNP Paribas AM rebrands structured credit funds
BNP Paribas Asset Management has renamed funds in its ABS Ucits range as part of a move to expand its private debt platform
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Algeco surges tighter on Q2 revenue boost 1 hour ago
- TUI gets return ticket to wider spreads as it posts €1 billion Q3 hit 2 hours ago
- Axa IM fund drops in July as it seeks call on non-paying 2013 CLO 4 hours ago
- Pantheon partner takes new role as head of European investor relations 20 hours ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Hayfin broadens scope of structured credit business 6 days ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 7 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 7 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 7 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 7 days ago