BNP Paribas AM rebrands structured credit funds
BNP Paribas Asset Management has renamed funds in its ABS Ucits range as part of a move to expand its private debt platform
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 2 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - November 2019 YTD 3 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: GSO turbos charges its lead over CVC 3 days ago
- Euro loan trading: CLOs hang up on top speed-dial contact 4 days ago
- Onex resets debut euro CLO with triple As printing at 100bp 4 days ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 1 month ago
- The machines are here to help 1 month ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 1 month ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 1 month ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 1 month ago