Managers predict skill will win out
We asked managers to predict the year ahead across a range of credit strategies. Overall, they had a positive outlook. By Grace Jennings-Edquist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree and Partners print European CLOs with 185bp triple As 2 days ago
- Fidelity and Onex price new CLOs in busiest issuance day for 2023 so far 3 days ago
- Short new issue from CarVal shows CLO market bifurcating over deal tenor 3 days ago
- ICG holds first close on US private credit fund 3 days ago
- European credit specialist rejoins Allspring 3 days ago
- Sourcing channels help Aeon flow into CRE CLOs 1 month ago
- JP Morgan leads bank investors in CLOs with $63.44 billion 1 month ago
- LDI funds prepare for return to CLOs and ABS early next year 1 month ago
- Creativity pays off as investors lap up static euro CLOs 1 month ago
- Carlyle targets $6.5 billion for credit opps fund 1 month ago