Managers predict skill will win out
We asked managers to predict the year ahead across a range of credit strategies. Overall, they had a positive outlook. By Grace Jennings-Edquist
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: Record new issuance month as CVC and Barclays jump back to top 11 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: deal record breaks as Wells Fargo gains new issue lead 11 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - Nov 2021 YTD 11 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: Blackstone takes new issue lead amid monthly new issue record 11 hours ago
- Euro bonds set to outperform US despite big fund outflows: BofA 12 hours ago
- These CLO docs could be better 29 days ago
- Supply chain crisis hits credit amid shift to physical products 29 days ago
- It's a-live! AI platform launch puts US ratings in spotlight 29 days ago
- Amherst Pierpont takes total return approach as it builds CLO analytics platform 29 days ago
- Nochu returns to CLO new issues after two-year break 29 days ago