Investors nod through wind up of 1.0 euro CLOs
CLOs may have weathered the storm of the financial crisis far better than other structured products, but the tally of CLO defaults is quietly growing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 1 day ago
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 1 day ago
- CSAM prices sixth new issue US CLO of 2019, passing $4 billion new issue volume 2 days ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM pulls away from pack 2 days ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 1 month ago
- The machines are here to help 1 month ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 1 month ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 1 month ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 1 month ago