Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios
Golub Capital Partners and TCW are among those to have launched new BDCs as regulators look to revamp leverage limits
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders' kickstand: market whipsaw throws tranche trades and index rolls into focus 19 hours ago
- Last chance to get Crediflux newsletter delivered to your door 20 hours ago
- US CLO triple As stage recovery as high quality paper trades near par 20 hours ago
- US pension to cut long-term private markets pacing plan by 10% 20 hours ago
- BDCs face asset coverage pressure as Fitch puts two on negative watch 21 hours ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 22 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 22 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 22 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 22 days ago
- Dealers zero in on pair of managed CSO formats 22 days ago