Direct lending managers flock to unregulated fund structures
Direct lending managers are seeing the benefits of using unregulated fund structures
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC pushes European CLO spreads to new tights 16 hours ago
- Kartesia hires former Santander official to lead UK senior debt origination 19 hours ago
- CDS takes brunt of coronavirus panic sell-off 1 day ago
- Voya matches European CLO triple A tights and offloads single Bs 4 days ago
- Dutch-registered CLO costs to jump 10bp as managers face VAT bill 4 days ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 19 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 19 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 19 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 19 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 19 days ago