CLO pioneer implements strategy for direct lending securitisation
European CLOs backed exclusively by middle-market credits are making a return after a decade in the wilderness
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crossover hits widest print since September, 70bp back from the tights 4 hours ago
- Another EM portfolio manager leaves NNIP for William Blair 5 hours ago
- Back from the dead: CLO risk retention resurfaces in the US 5 hours ago
- Eldridge promotes structured products head 6 hours ago
- Elmwood passes $2.5 billion CLO volume in just a year 19 hours ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 20 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 20 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 21 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 21 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 21 days ago