CLO pioneer implements strategy for direct lending securitisation
European CLOs backed exclusively by middle-market credits are making a return after a decade in the wilderness
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US lags as credit explores three-month tights less than 1 hour ago
- Black Diamond multi-currency CLO looks to buy back senior debt at 98.75% 1 hour ago
- Basis and capital structure strategies zing for Xaia as market anomalies multiply 5 hours ago
- Cure contributions come into play in CLOs amid pandemic 5 hours ago
- Fund performance: CLO tranches move up 5 hours ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 5 hours ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 5 hours ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 5 hours ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 5 hours ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 5 hours ago