US managers win South Korean investment
Ares, Audax and KKR are among the cluster of fund managers that have put their hearts and minds into marketing credit funds in Seoul – with great success
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Stratus-faction: Blackstone climbs back to the top 10 hours ago
- Prophet ends 2020 on high with new-look structured credit platform 12 hours ago
- UK pension seeks direct lending manager for £250 million commitment 16 hours ago
- US CLO spreads grind tighter with Gulf Stream five-year deal 1 day ago
- Bain completes fourth post-reinvestment CLO refi of 2021 1 day ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 28 days ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 28 days ago
- New valuation rules to 'severely limit' fixed income cross trades 28 days ago
- CLO managers gain time with Libor deadline extension 28 days ago
- All’s well that ends well in 2020 OC tests 28 days ago