US managers win South Korean investment
Ares, Audax and KKR are among the cluster of fund managers that have put their hearts and minds into marketing credit funds in Seoul – with great success
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deans Foods auction delivers big lunch for CDS protection buyers 15 hours ago
- Big firms better prepped for Libor change and less operationally exposed, survey finds 16 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs AM explores interval structure for credit fund 17 hours ago
- Muzinich targets €500 million after first close of senior secured fund 18 hours ago
- Florida pension seeks private credit consultant for new strategy 18 hours ago
- In private credit, we look to stay in senior structures with control 1 month ago
- The manager, not the market, decides value in direct lending 1 month ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 1 month ago
- The machines are here to help 1 month ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 1 month ago