Angelo Gordon leads the way as US CLO managers turn to Europe
US CLO managers are looking to replicate their success domestically by building European CLO businesses
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: UK vote brings profit-taking and corporate catch up 2 days ago
- Orchard targets CLO investments in fruitful year of fundraising 2 days ago
- GSO markets its largest new issue CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- UK pension hires BNP Paribas AM for starring role in core-satellite private credit fund 2 days ago
- Baker McKenzie hires co-head of North America leveraged finance from Kirkland 2 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 17 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 17 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 17 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 17 days ago
- Repo market bumps heads with credit to suffer SOFR doubts 17 days ago