Spread decline makes style vital
It’s not the number of CLOs you manage, it’s how you manage them: with 62 US firms pricing CLOs this year, managers are keen to stand out from the crowd
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: US CLO equity returns in big way as four control positions hit the market 8 hours ago
- Tabula adds dollar-hedged class to credit volatility ETF 12 hours ago
- Four days left to join narrowly tailored credit event protocol 12 hours ago
- Anchorage prices second-ever reset in bond securitisation market 13 hours ago
- Pathway closes second private credit fund at $1 billion 14 hours ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago