Reg cap trades spawn a secondary market, but not as we know it
It’s small, and at its early stages, but a secondary market is emerging for risk transfer deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 20 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: refi market opens up to give KKR best of both worlds 3 days ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2019 YTD 3 days ago
- Deadline just hours away for CDS users to sign Isda protocol 3 days ago
- Direct lenders' unitranche greed poses challenge to CLO sourcing 3 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 4 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 4 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 4 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 4 days ago
- Past returns: Bond king’s exit ends CLO refis 4 days ago