Reg cap trades spawn a secondary market, but not as we know it
It’s small, and at its early stages, but a secondary market is emerging for risk transfer deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 19 hours ago
- Schelcher nears €300 million first close of European direct lending fund 20 hours ago
- CVC appoints director to bolster French private debt origination 20 hours ago
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: new kids in class look to excel on first assignments 1 day ago
- Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships 14 days ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 14 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 14 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 14 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 14 days ago