Apollo notches up 100% CLO refi/reset record
It’s not easy being a large CLO manager and staying on top of the refi-reset market, but Apollo has managed to do just that
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO's third new European CLO of 2019 shows capital stack divergence 14 hours ago
- Octagon tweaks structure with sixth new CLO of the year 15 hours ago
- Highland LP’s bankruptcy could trigger power grab, as hunt for assets begins 19 hours ago
- Public private sector partnership launches impact debt fund 19 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLOs treated to DaVita as Refinitiv outflows escalate 22 hours ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 18 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 18 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 18 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 18 days ago
- CLOs finally get green cards as ESG makes its way to US market 19 days ago