They said it: Changing the rules
“The ECB has just changed the rules. You can get zero-ed overnight.”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 9 hours ago
- Italian job bombshell doesn't blow doors off financial CDS outperformance 1 day ago
- Euro trading: Vue proves to be leading light for CLOs, but liquid bonds play crucial support role 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Golub and Sound Point to cement positions among market leaders 2 days ago
- PGIM to join exclusive list of managers to reset, rather than refi, a euro CLO 2 days ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 20 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 21 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 21 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 21 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 21 days ago