They said it: Changing the rules
“The ECB has just changed the rules. You can get zero-ed overnight.”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New credit hedge fund manager hires from Man GLG in London 19 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: sometimes you have to dive deep to find value 3 days ago
- CLO Census reaches deadline day with arrangers in close race 3 days ago
- Macquarie raises €1.2 billion for sub-IG infra debt strategy 3 days ago
- Alantra buys 49% stake in European direct lender 3 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 11 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 11 days ago
- CLO market splits en route to Volcker rule compliance 11 days ago
- Sovereign wealth funds empower direct lenders 11 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 11 days ago