Japanese bank rides refinancing wave with mid-market CLO push
A key CLO investor is buying middle-market CLO paper for the first time after purchasing $1.2 billion of senior notes in a recent deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Five-year CLO triple As rally to 124bp with Sixth Street US deal 9 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes official to structured credit portfolio manager 12 hours ago
- Alcentra co-CIO for liquid credit set to leave this month 12 hours ago
- Three transactions take 2021 CLO refi volumes over $3.5 billion 2 days ago
- Seix CLO passes AMR refi test at second auction 2 days ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 1 month ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 1 month ago
- New valuation rules to 'severely limit' fixed income cross trades 1 month ago
- CLO managers gain time with Libor deadline extension 1 month ago
- All’s well that ends well in 2020 OC tests 1 month ago