Japanese bank rides refinancing wave with mid-market CLO push
A key CLO investor is buying middle-market CLO paper for the first time after purchasing $1.2 billion of senior notes in a recent deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Change at top for Citi correlation trading as head assumes chief risk officer job 2 hours ago
- Portfolio managers wary of US default rates, IACPM survey reveals 2 hours ago
- ResponsAbility collects $151 million for impact private debt securitsiation fund 3 hours ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 3 hours ago
- Advisory firm starts strategic review after credit specialist join M&G and Pictet 3 hours ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago