It pays to eat your own cooking
CLO managers affiliated with PE firms buy extra debt from companies owned by those firms – and it seems to give them an advantage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO triple As recover but mezz left behind 18 hours ago
- S&P adds to CLO negative watch list as loan downgrades pick up 23 hours ago
- European CLO triple As bounce back in secondary market 23 hours ago
- Fitch puts European and US CLO notes on negative watch after coronavirus stress test 1 day ago
- Financials and commodity names lead credit widening as oil slumps 1 day ago
- Making arb work of it 25 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 25 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 25 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 25 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 25 days ago