Heading tighter into uncertainty
Tightening loan spreads are making the job of a CLO manager harder in both the US and Europe. But credit volatility could be on the horizon
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage explores possibility of first five-year CLO structure post-coronavirus 17 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - May 2020 YTD 19 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: light at the end of the tunnel as primary revives 19 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: fresh faces emerge with new deals 19 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: breakthrough as Owl Rock ends deal drought 19 hours ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 5 days ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 5 days ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 5 days ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 5 days ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 5 days ago