Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA
CLO manager converts existing fund into retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 5 months ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 6 months ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 6 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 11 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 11 months ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 16 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 16 days ago
- Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic 16 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 16 days ago
- Euro CLO managers ditch Moody’s as negative views rise 17 days ago