Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA
CLO manager converts existing fund into retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Charitable daf "seeded by Highland" files lawsuit alleging CLO mismanagement 9 days ago
- Highland Capital Management LP bankruptcy moves to hostile territory 2 months ago
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 1 year ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 1 year ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 1 year ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 17 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 17 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 17 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 17 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 17 days ago