Acis gears up for risk retention with unique approach to CMOA
CLO manager converts existing fund into retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Highland Capital Management LP bankruptcy moves to hostile territory 3 days ago
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 9 months ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 10 months ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 10 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 1 year ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 28 days ago
- The machines are here to help 28 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 28 days ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 28 days ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 28 days ago