Points up front: room with a view
New visitors to credit hedge fund manager Capital Four Management often think they have come to the wrong place
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO league tables: new issues shatter 2018’s record but total issuance falls 1 month ago
- Capital Four makes CLO market entry with debut transaction 3 months ago
- Capital Four upsizes debut CLO, but capital stack diverges 4 months ago
- CLO pipeline: Sculptor begins to mould its first CBO 4 months ago
- CLO pipeline: Capital time to debut in Europe as liability spreads drop 4 months ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 16 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 16 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 16 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 16 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 17 days ago