WhiteHorse drives direct lending with senior hires
HIG WhiteHorse is beefing up its US direct lending team, making two senior hires in the last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Argentina rallies sharply as DC sets credit event auction date 6 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM takes lead in race for Assurant's CLO business 6 hours ago
- Pretium hires managing director for bankruptcy and distressed from Lehman Brothers Holdings 20 hours ago
- Structured credit investor joins Diameter in New York 21 hours ago
- BNP Paribas unit holds final close on special opportunities fund of funds 1 day ago
- PGGM pairs with pension fund Alecta to set SRT standards 3 days ago
- CLOs look at flipping frequency switch as corporates hold cash 3 days ago
- Index equity tranches show resilience in face of default spike 3 days ago
- CLOs face trading restrictions as bankruptcies mount 3 days ago
- Rapid CLO M&A activity on the horizon as fee deferrals pick up 3 days ago