Points up front: comp comps
A lawsuit sparks difficult pay conversations
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO issuance faces threat amid loan definition dispute 1 month ago
- Highland Crusader Fund dispute re-ignites in Delaware court 3 months ago
- Medley BDC loses compliance with NYSE as two directors depart 4 months ago
- Barings and Napier Park fight over Duchess VI incentive fee 4 months ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 5 months ago
- Investors raise concerns over obscure wording in CLO docs 18 days ago
- Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage 18 days ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 18 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 18 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 18 days ago