Mutuals should not over-promise on loan liquidity
Investors should manage their liquidity goals just as they manage their risk-return targets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Deadline just hours away for CDS users to sign Isda protocol 1 month ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 1 month ago
- Regrettably, a small number of CLO debt investors insist on ‘hardcoded’ Sofr replacement provisions 1 month ago
- Over 1,200 sign up to CDS protocol 1 month ago
- FisherBroyles hires derivatives and regulations specialist as partner 1 month ago
- The manager, not the market, decides value in direct lending 1 month ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 1 month ago
- The machines are here to help 1 month ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 1 month ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 1 month ago