Mutuals should not over-promise on loan liquidity
Investors should manage their liquidity goals just as they manage their risk-return targets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ESG drive poses little threat to CLO returns or flexibility, says Moody's 6 days ago
- Fund managers brace for EU’s new sustainability regulations 6 days ago
- Sofr fix nears launch as CLOs face term rate void 13 days ago
- Differences emerge in shape of new CLO bond buckets 1 month ago
- European CLO trades wide in secondary amid CLO risk retention issue 2 months ago
- Inflation fears add to allure of CLOs and keep fatigue at bay 6 days ago
- Technicals support IG while investors hunt for rising stars 6 days ago
- Loan technical and supply glut keeps CLOs in check 6 days ago
- CLO supply boom spurs S&P to demand issuance calendars 6 days ago
- Issuers offer bespoke CLO terms to wealthy investors 6 days ago