Mutuals should not over-promise on loan liquidity
Investors should manage their liquidity goals just as they manage their risk-return targets
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Banks set to offer client clearing of credit index options 12 days ago
- CME touts forward-looking Sofr term benchmarks 20 days ago
- Fund managers brace for EU’s new sustainability regulations 1 month ago
- ESG drive poses little threat to CLO returns or flexibility, says Moody's 1 month ago
- Sofr fix nears launch as CLOs face term rate void 1 month ago
- Investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 5 days ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 6 days ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 6 days ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 6 days ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 6 days ago