Top CLO trades north of par despite wipe-out option
Unusual feature gives manager the option to wipe out equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Senior structured credit official leaves GoldenTree 13 days ago
- Ultra Resources loan downgrade unlikely to burn CLOs 1 month ago
- GoldenTree prices second multi-arranger US CLO of 2019 3 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: it's time to rethink benchmarks 4 months ago
- GoldenTree prices new issue European CLO as continental volumes pass €2 billion 4 months ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 12 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 12 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 12 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 12 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 12 days ago