Top CLO trades north of par despite wipe-out option
Unusual feature gives manager the option to wipe out equity investors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Past returns: GoldenTree CLO trades over par 3 days ago
- CLOs at a glance: global market hits post-outbreak high 3 days ago
- European CLO triple As grind tighter as GoldenTree prints largest transaction since outbreak 16 days ago
- GoldenTree streamlines multi-arranger approach with upcoming euro CLO 18 days ago
- CLO pipeline: manager prepares crowning return as primary market gets busy 19 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 3 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 3 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 3 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 3 days ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 3 days ago