Credit funds show eye for goal as football clubs score cash windfall
Alternative credit managers are warming to a niche credit strategy that supports European football clubs with asset-based financing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bain uses rights offerings as unusual route to raise cash for BDC 23 hours ago
- Balance Point collects $1.1 billion for lower mid-market direct lending 1 day ago
- Listed credit fund sheds CLO triple As 3 days ago
- US pension to cut long-term private markets pacing plan by 10% 5 days ago
- BDCs face asset coverage pressure as Fitch puts two on negative watch 5 days ago
- Private credit is not overcrowded — there is four times as much private equity dry powder 27 days ago
- Making arb work of it 27 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 27 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 27 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 27 days ago