Japanese giant eyes long awaited debut US CLO
Bank uses $1 billion loan portfolio and existing manager subsidiary to push into CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Orix prints new CLO with unusual variable spread tranches 1 month ago
- CLO pipeline: four US and two European managers prepare first 2021 CLOs 2 months ago
- Orix completes first CLO since Mariner spin-off 5 months ago
- Senior CLO investor lands at Orix’s Signal Peak 5 months ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 10 months ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 13 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 14 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 14 days ago
- “For Creditflux this will be an extra special occasion - the publication is marking its 20th year in business” 14 days ago
- Financial guarantees make comeback in European CLOs 14 days ago