Japanese giant eyes long awaited debut US CLO
Bank uses $1 billion loan portfolio and existing manager subsidiary to push into CLO management
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Orix completes first CLO since Mariner spin-off 1 month ago
- Senior CLO investor lands at Orix’s Signal Peak 1 month ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 6 months ago
- Orix to rebrand CLOs under Signal Peak platform 8 months ago
- CLO pipeline: Redding Ridge plans fourth US CLO since March 9 months ago
- CLO investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 1 day ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 1 day ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 1 day ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 1 day ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 1 day ago