From Suez to CLOs
Indosuez Capital blazed a trail in CLOs and its ex-staff are now pivotal players across the industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Crossover hits widest print since September, 70bp back from the tights 11 hours ago
- Another EM portfolio manager leaves NNIP for William Blair 12 hours ago
- Eldridge promotes structured products head 14 hours ago
- Bloodbath in primary as credit bleeds months of profit 1 day ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 2 days ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 21 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 21 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 21 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 21 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 21 days ago