2013 sees CLOs go global again
The top arrangers, the biggest managers and the leading law firms and trustees in the CLO universe – they're all in our expanded survey
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: No change up top but KKR and Silver Point enter race 24 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: deal flurry takes Barclays and CVC to the top 24 days ago
- Global CLO league tables - Aug 2021 YTD 24 days ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM and JP Morgan reign supreme after record month 24 days ago
- Golub adds BSL CLO and extends mid-market advantage with reset 1 month ago
- "There are concerns about volatile sectors in high yield, but IG may be vulnerable to macro changes" 25 days ago
- Patience pays off as control CLO equity investor expands into US 25 days ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 25 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 25 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 25 days ago