Giant takes sharp turn towards CLOs
It is one of the biggest banks, but BNP Paribas moved nimbly after the crisis to build on its position as a leader in credit derivatives by adding a CLO arranging business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pizza Express auction leaves protection sellers with just pineapple 11 hours ago
- Europe/US high yield gap re-opens with roll, but raises fair value questions 2 days ago
- Direct lender Frontwell adds three hires to new team 2 days ago
- CLOs hold €250 million of defaulted French events organiser Comexposium 6 days ago
- European high yield converges on US as credit pushes wider 6 days ago
- They should have followed Revlon's Double Twist mascara slogan of 2009: "It's worth a double take" 28 days ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 28 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 28 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 28 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 28 days ago