Finding inefficiencies in iTraxx
Credit derivative indices are big and liquid. But detailed analysis of their historical performance shows they are not always efficient. By Davide Avino and Ogonna Nneji
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 10 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 10 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 11 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 11 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 11 days ago