Adding an Asian presence
Taking the plaudits as the first euro CLO 2.0 arranger and turning heads by distributing CLOs to Asia, Credit Suisse has set itself up as a global CLO player.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Loomis Sayles loses out as US pension shifts to higher-quality credit 17 hours ago
- Super-fast CDS auction demanded on McClatchy 21 hours ago
- Hamilton Lane limits uncalled commitments with private market fund 21 hours ago
- Illinois pension seeks minority-owned fund of minority-owned fund 21 hours ago
- Texas pension pumps $300 million into Pimco fund 1 day ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 13 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 13 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 13 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 13 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 13 days ago