Putting on a turn: loan managers re-embrace loan total return swaps
Credit managers and investors are turning increasingly to lightly levered loan funds, as comfort with market value-based funding returns
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO industry pushes back against NAIC's combo note proposals 1 day ago
- CLOs dock $100 million of Pier 1 as it plunges into Chapter 11 2 days ago
- S&P prescribes Akorn with triple-C rating amid possible bankruptcy 4 days ago
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 6 days ago
- Second TPG CLO tranche drops to triple C in just three weeks after Moody's downgrade 7 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 14 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 14 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 14 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 14 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 15 days ago