Her Majesty’s secret CLO desk
They don’t know it, but through their ownership of nationalised RBS, UK taxpayers may hold the world’s biggest portfolio of CLO paper. Sayed Kadiri analyses RBS’s Stamford-based CLO business
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CDS takes brunt of coronavirus panic sell-off 18 hours ago
- Senior portfolio manager leaves Octagon ahead of move to rival CLO issuer 19 hours ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: weaker mood, but primary drive strengthens 3 days ago
- Lord Abbett preps floating rate interval fund with monthly share repurchase 3 days ago
- LCH goes live with Sub Fin CDS clearing 4 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 18 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 18 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 18 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 18 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 18 days ago