Cheyne looks to boost size of credit hedge fund
London-based asset manager Cheyne Capital is set to embark on a fresh round of capital raising for a key fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 5 hours ago
- ResponsAbility collects $151 million for impact private debt securitsiation fund 9 hours ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 9 hours ago
- Pathway closes second private credit fund at $1 billion 1 day ago
- Class F notes of 2018 CLO downgraded to triple C by Moody's 4 days ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago