BlueMountain fund-raising marks push into direct lending
BlueMountain Capital will focus on structured credit and direct lending to generate the mid-teens percentage returns it is targeting for its new credit fund, launched last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beware of "mequity" risk in direct lending, writes Barings 1 day ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 4 days ago
- US university backs private credit fund 4 days ago
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 4 days ago
- Euro loan trading: CLOs hang up on top speed-dial contact 5 days ago
- In private credit, we look to stay in senior structures with control 1 month ago
- The manager, not the market, decides value in direct lending 1 month ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 1 month ago
- The machines are here to help 1 month ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 1 month ago