Hedge fund giant eyes dedicated CLO fund
A large, value-oriented equity hedge fund is looking to raise its first fund dedicated to investing in CLOs and other structured products
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Saratoga picks up its second SBIC license 5 hours ago
- Amundi Pioneer initiates marketing for structured credit interval fund 1 day ago
- Bain garners $973 million for middle market fund 7 days ago
- Structured credit manager wins $300 million from Texas pension 9 days ago
- Corbin eyes non-sponsored loans for inaugural private credit funds of funds 9 days ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 20 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 20 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 20 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 20 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 20 days ago