The ECB should not take counterfeit collateral
In 2008, Lehman pledged defective collateral to lenders; today the European Central Bank is accepting alarmingly similar products as security
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Technicals support IG while investors hunt for rising stars 5 days ago
- Loan technical and supply glut keeps CLOs in check 6 days ago
- CLO supply boom spurs S&P to demand issuance calendars 6 days ago
- Issuers offer bespoke CLO terms to wealthy investors 6 days ago
- CLO managers eye bonds as short-dated loan universe shrinks 6 days ago