LP round up: CLO fund included in whopping $13 billion of credit allocations in November
Credit took centre stage in November as investors allocated over $13 billion to credit funds in the month, with one pension allocating $50 million for a European CLO risk retention fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit funds at a glance (February 2023) 2 hours ago
- "Some CLO managers are asleep at the wheel and surrendering economics without any objection" 2 hours ago
- "Dispersion should manifest in potential fallen angel credits that are likely to proliferate" 2 hours ago
- "All that remains is to thank all of you who have kept faith with my monthly confessions of insanity" 2 hours ago
- "Conditions making deal financing challenging for issuers can harm beneficial terms for investors" 2 hours ago
- All Seas closes inaugural mid-market fund at $400 million 1 day ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 1 day ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 1 day ago
- MUFG appoints co-heads Emea capital markets 1 day ago
- US private credit default rate rose to 2.06% in Q4, Proskauer reveals 3 days ago