Manager targets $450 million for global CLO fund
A New York pension has backed the fund, which will invest in CLO debt and equity tranches and is said to have held a first close in Q1
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: stalwarts Golub and Natixis reign supreme again 12 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Blackstone back on top while Jefferies extends lead as focus turns to new issues 12 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - Jul 2021 YTD 12 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM and JP Morgan refi run leaves rivals behind 12 hours ago
- Fort Washington gives CLO primary market second fort 14 hours ago
- SVP doubles assets from 2020 as it launches $5 billion distressed fund 1 day ago
- Morgan Stanley IM rakes in $1.6 billion for junior debt fund 2 days ago
- US plays catch up with Europe as spreads reconverge 2 days ago
- Middle east firm hires high profile loan official to build on control CLO equity business 2 days ago
- Silver Point raises $2 billion for direct lending 2 days ago