Bet on beta compression - except in sub fin CDS, say BofA strategists
Beta compression will be a dominant theme in 2021 for high yield versus investment grade CDS and bonds, financial versus non-financial credit and subordinated versus senior financial bonds, say Bank or America strategists in a research note. Short volatility positions are also attractive, they add, while cautioning sub versus senior financial CDS could buck the trend
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European CLO rollover rate slumps amid refi/reset surge 2 hours ago
- Former MKP CLO tranche investor lands at big US credit manager 5 hours ago
- Euro CLO mezz spreads leak wider but seniors hold firm as ICG resets 5 hours ago
- AIG offers single B notes in largest CLO to date 16 hours ago
- Blackstone scores one of tightest ever 2.0 US CLO funding costs 16 hours ago
- Broad sell off resumes as government yields head north 1 day ago
- HIG bolsters direct lending team with ex-Bridgepoint official in London 2 days ago
- Mid-market CLO manager sells minority stake to Aberdeen Standard division 2 days ago
- MUFG hires leveraged syndicate and high yield trading heads in New York 2 days ago
- Hamilton Lane collects nearly $900 million for private credit fund 2 days ago