Brigade and former partner clash over spac plans
Brigade Capital Management is locked in a dispute with a former partner over his ambition to launch a special purpose acquisition company (spac)
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Mid market CLO league tables: Antares and Wells Fargo press reset to lead market less than 1 hour ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM and JP Morgan lead the way as refis take over less than 1 hour ago
- Global CLO league tables - April 2021 YTD less than 1 hour ago
- Credit hedge funds (May 2021) 4 hours ago
- CLOs at a glance (May 2021) 4 hours ago
- Park Square collects €1.8 billion for European mezz debt fund 4 hours ago
- Telecom Italia spreads dial up as Draghi disconnects network plan 5 hours ago
- Carlyle and Aflac officials lead new ACC committee with ESG template outlined as priority 1 day ago
- Credit and stocks regain composure on rates as oil hits new heights 1 day ago
- Lafayette Square hires Prudential's head of impact investing 1 day ago