Apollo launches another hybrid debt-equity value fund
Apollo's hybrid value strategy has the ability to invest in both credit and equity, focusing on capital solutions, structured equity and non-control stressed and distressed investments.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Symphony issues first CLO since integration with Nuveen 16 hours ago
- Cerberus takes lead in mid market CLO volume post-covid 16 hours ago
- Eaton Vance prices first CLO following Morgan Stanley buyout announcement 16 hours ago
- Marathon prices first new issue CLO of 2020 17 hours ago
- GSO edges past Redding Ridge in 2020 CLO new issues with US deal 17 hours ago
- New credit hedge fund manager hires from Man GLG in London 17 hours ago
- Edelweiss collects $900 million for Indian private credit fund 19 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: sometimes you have to dive deep to find value 3 days ago
- US private credit Q3 default rate halves to 4.2%: Proskauer 3 days ago
- Lazard AM adds boutique's four-person long/short credit team 3 days ago