High yield inflows return as appetite moves to long end
A heavy slant in preference for investment grade credit has been underscored by high grade funds recording their 20th week of inflows in a row, but high yield funds are also back to positive flow for the first time in three weeks on returning European appetite
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Symphony issues first CLO since integration with Nuveen 12 hours ago
- Cerberus takes lead in mid market CLO volume post-covid 12 hours ago
- Eaton Vance prices first CLO following Morgan Stanley buyout announcement 12 hours ago
- Marathon prices first new issue CLO of 2020 13 hours ago
- GSO edges past Redding Ridge in 2020 CLO new issues with US deal 13 hours ago
- New credit hedge fund manager hires from Man GLG in London 14 hours ago
- Edelweiss collects $900 million for Indian private credit fund 15 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: sometimes you have to dive deep to find value 3 days ago
- US private credit Q3 default rate halves to 4.2%: Proskauer 3 days ago
- Lazard AM adds boutique's four-person long/short credit team 3 days ago