Azimut purchases 20% stake in US private credit manager
Azimut Group has purchased a 20% equity stake in a $2.1 billion opportunistic private credit manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Kroll pays $2 million settlement over control failures in rating CLOs and CMBS 4 hours ago
- All tranches fail to clear in Seix Advisors AMR refi auction 4 hours ago
- CLO reset market set to reopen after eight months as ArrowMark plans deal 4 hours ago
- ICG issues first new US CLO in over 12 months 5 hours ago
- Axa IM completes rare CLO tranche repricing 5 hours ago
- Europe/US high yield gap re-opens with roll, but raises fair value questions 1 day ago
- Direct lender Frontwell adds three hires to new team 1 day ago
- Aegon targets ABS for new fund 2 days ago
- Sixth Street registers structured credit SMA 4 days ago
- European high yield converges on US as credit pushes wider 5 days ago